Commercial and Corporate
KCL Law's Commercial and Corporate practice delivers effective business solutions to its clients by combining strategic legal advice with carefully drafted legal documents. It is our commercial and practical approach that attracts some of Australia’s most innovative and entrepreneurial SMEs and multi-national businesses to our strong client base.
Our Commercial and Corporate team keeps up with commercial trends, both locally and internationally, so that we can anticipate industry shifts or developments that our clients may face. We work closely with our clients to get a true understanding of their business and to ensure that our legal services are aligned to meet their corporate goals.
Advising on all aspects of business and investment, from mergers and acquisitions to start-ups and divestments, we endeavour to highlight opportunities, minimise risks and maximise success for our clients.
The expertise of our Commercial and Corporate team includes:
- corporations law;
- Competition and Consumer Act;
- negotiation and preparation of commercial agreements;
- investment dealings;
- sale and purchase of businesses;
- liquor licensing;
- distribution and agency matters;
- terms and conditions of trade;
- shareholder dealings;
- privacy and SPAM Act issues;
- financial services compliance;
- intellectual property, patents, trade marks, copyright; and
- information technology agreements.
KCL Law's Commercial and Corporate practice and Principal Lawyer Ilan Kraus have been recognised for two consecutive years in the Doyle's Corporate Guide, including:
- Leading Corporate Lawyers (Smaller & Mid-Market Matters) — Victoria, 2017
- Leading Corporate Law Firms (Smaller & Mid-Market Matters) — Victoria, 2017
- Leading Corporate & Commercial Lawyers (SME & Mid-Market Matters) — Victoria, 2018
- Leading Corporate & Commercial Law Firms (Mid-Market & SME Matters) — Victoria, 2018
If you are interested in receiving our Commercial and Corporate legal updates, please click here.
KCL Law © 2021
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.