KCL Law’s Entertainment practice is led by Roger Rothfield, one of the most experienced entertainment lawyers in the business – with 30 years and direct involvement in production. Our clients are dealing with lawyers who understand the practicalities, and the detail of the business and not just the legal theory.
The expertise of our Entertainment practice includes:
- authors’ publishing agreements;
- composers’ agreements and royalties;
- concert tours, festivals and live venue documentation;
- film and television contracts;
- live theatre – production, venue and investment contracts; and
- music industry agreements.
Roger Rothfield, a founding Partner of the firm, is a Special Counsel and heads our Entertainment practice. Roger has represented a range of clients from the film, television and music industry, including a number of Australia’s leading concert promoters and film distributors.
If you are interested in receiving our Entertainment legal updates, please click here.