Since our inception in 1981, we have specialised in property related matters and over that time have developed a strong reputation in Melbourne. KCL Law is an industry pioneer in property law and the thousands of developments that we have been involved in are a standing monument to the breadth of our experience.
The key to our longevity is that we understand Australia’s and in particular, Melbourne’s property market. We keep on top of the market trends, developments and changes and impart our knowledge to our clients by delivering industry-focused seminars and producing regular legal e-updates that outline the impact changes may have on their businesses.
Our Property team is dynamic and astute; we have experience advising on a broad range of property matters, including major development projects, commercial transactions and leasing and residential transactions. We understand the importance of tying the commercial, practical and legal aspects of a deal to get a transaction over the line.
The expertise of our property team includes:
- building contracts and project management agreements;
- commercial, retail and industrial sales and purchases;
- commercial, retail and industrial leasing;
- GAIC and FIRB applications;
- joint venture agreements;
- owners corporation structuring and planning;
- project development agreements;
- real estate agency advice and agreements;
- shopping centre developments;
- stamp duty, rates, land tax and GST;
- subdivision and staged developments; and
- town planning.
Morgan Scholz heads our Property practice and is complemented by Principal Lawyer Mark Yaskewych, Senior Special Counsel and Accredited Property Law Specialist, Geoff Kliger, and Lawyers Kylie Marotta and Minka Fennell.
If you are interested in receiving our Property legal updates, please click here.
KCL Law © 2021
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.