BA, LLB (Melb)
Legal secretary: Linda La Porta
+61 3 8600 0756
A lawyer in KCL Law’s Property team, Kylie’s practice focuses on retail and commercial leasing, reviewing and negotiating contracts for the sale and purchase of land and businesses, and advising small-to-medium businesses and individuals on various other property related matters.
Kylie works with clients and other lawyers in a collaborative way to achieve both favourable and commercial outcomes for her clients.
Prior to joining the firm in October 2016, Kylie worked for a mid-sized commercial law firm in Melbourne’s south east in the areas of property and commercial law.
Kylie was admitted to practice in April 2013, after completing a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Laws from The University of Melbourne. In addition, Kylie is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria and Property Council of Australia — Victoria Division.
Areas of practice
- Commercial and retail leasing
- Easements, covenants and restrictions
- Sale and purchase of businesses
- Sale and purchase of land
- Stamp duty and land tax
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Property Council of Australia — Victoria Division
Admitted to practice
- April 2013 — Supreme Court of Victoria