Prior to joining KCL Law, Amy worked for a number of Melbourne based commercial law firms including most recently Sharrock Pitman Legal where she advised clients across a range of property matters, including commercial, industrial and residential sales and purchases, and retail and commercial leases.
Amy’s approach to her practice is to provide efficient, commercially prudent advice and goes above and beyond for her clients to achieve the best outcomes.
Amy was admitted to practice in August 2011 after completing a Bachelor of Science with Honours and a Bachelor of Laws with Honours from Monash University. She is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria and Property Council of Australia Victoria Division.
Areas of practice
- Commercial, industrial and residential property acquisitions and sales
- Commercial and retail leasing and disputes
- Due diligence
- Property disputes
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Property Council of Australia — Victoria Division
Admitted to practice
- August 2011 — Supreme Court of Victoria