KCL Law’s Estate Group has expertise across all aspects of estate planning. Our strategies are always designed around our client’s objectives, whether those objectives be the minimisation of tax, the protection of assets or the clear and precise passing of assets.
We have extensive experience in devising strategies to protect assets from challenges to Wills, from divorces and to protect vulnerable beneficiaries as well as a myriad of other issues raised by our clients. It is highly unlikely that you will have an issue that our Estate Group has not dealt with before.
Our estate planning services include:
- wills, including wills with testamentary trusts;
- international wills;
- powers of attorney;
- business and succession planning;
- buy / sell agreements;
- asset and wealth protection;
- superannuation death benefits;
- life insurance advice in the context of estate planning;
- trust variations and control review; and
- protecting estates from divorce.
Our Estate Group is led by Sam Frey, Principal Lawyer, and Jennifer Maher, Principal Lawyer and Accredited Specialist in Wills and Estates Law, and is further complemented by Special Counsel Paul Beasant, Senior Associates Hayley Hunter and Ainsleigh Lugger, and Lawyers Laura Godfrey, Gabrielle Grech and Rachel Fletcher.
If you are interested in receiving our Estate Group legal updates, please click here.