KCL Law’s Estate Group has specialised knowledge and experience in estate disputes and litigation, including but not limited to:
- commencing will challenges;
- defending will challenges;
- advising and assisting executors with the administration of an estate;
- applications to remove executors or administrators;
- acting as a litigation guardian (for minors or those with a disability);
- representing beneficiaries interests under an estate; and
- Supreme Court proceedings for judicial advice as to the administration of an estate.