Employment and Workplace Relations
KCL Law understands people and workplace culture, and it is with this understanding that we are able to achieve lasting win-win results for our clients in the field of employment and workplace relations.
Our lawyers have experience working outside of a law firm environment, coming to us from a variety of industries across both the public and private sectors. By bringing this 'real world' experience to the team, we are better equipped to help our clients make the right legal and strategic decisions by balancing commercial considerations with a thorough assessment and understanding of legal implications.
Friendly, firm and pragmatic, our team provides effective and accurate advice to a wide range of businesses, from SMEs to multinational employers across a variety of industries.
The expertise of our Employment and Workplace Relations team includes:
- advocacy in Fair Work Commission matters;
- bullying and sexual harassment claims;
- discrimination and adverse action;
- employee misconduct;
- employee termination, redundancy and unfair dismissal;
- employers liability and indemnity advice;
- employment contracts;
- employment disputes and litigation;
- enterprise agreements and union disputes;
- executive engagements and termination;
- Fair Work Act compliance;
- Fair Work Ombudsman investigations and claims;
- good faith bargaining strategies;
- human resource policies and procedures;
- mediation and alternative dispute resolution;
- mergers, acquisitions and restructures;
- modern award interpretation;
- occupational health and safety;
- post-employment restraints;
- risk management;
- underpayment and award claims;
- workplace investigations; and
- workplace training.
If you are interested in receiving our Employment and Workplace Relations legal updates, please click here.
KCL Law © 2021
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.