Rebecca’s practice in family law focuses on all aspects of family law including parenting, property and child support and international matters.
Rebecca’s experience includes, but is not limited to, having acted in relation to parenting disputes including international and interstate relocations and matters involving welfare concerns regarding children, property disputes including matters involving complex corporate structures and third parties, child support disputes and advising overseas clients. Her practice includes international family law including jurisdictional and forum disputes and acting for clients in relation to matters concerning the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspect of International Child Abduction.
A highly skilled professional, Rebecca brings extensive experience in representing clients in litigation, trials, and appeals within the Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia.
Rebecca has an empathetic and sensitive approach to her practice. Her focus is to deliver the best possible outcomes for her clients and to assist them to reach a resolution of the issues in dispute.
After successfully completing a Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Laws (Honours) from Monash University, Rebecca obtained her admission to practice in 1998. She embarked on her journey with the firm as a Special Counsel in 2014 and was subsequently appointed as Principal Lawyer in 2018.
- Recommended as a Leading Melbourne Family & Divorce Lawyer and Leading Parenting & Children’s Matters Lawyer in the Doyle’s Guide2023.
- Recognised and recommended for her expertise as a lawyer in the areas of family law, matrimonial, parenting, property and spousal maintenance matters in the Victorian legal market in the Doyle’s Family Guide 2023, Leading Family & Divorce Lawyers – Melbourne.
- Recognised and recommended for her expertise as a lawyer in the areas of complex parenting/child custody issues and disputes in the Doyle’s Family Guide 2023, Leading Parenting & Children Matters Lawyers – Melbourne.
- Recommended the Doyles Family Guide Leading Parenting & Children’s Matters Lawyers – Victoria, 2022 for her expertise, ability and experience in complex parenting/child custody issues and disputes.
- For the fourth consecutive year, Rebecca has also been recognised in the 13th, 14th , 15th and 16th Editions ofThe Best Lawyers in Australia for her expertise in family law.