Legal secretary: Rhonda Cooke
+61 3 8600 8819
A Lawyer in our Estate Group, Rachel’s practice includes advising clients on estate planning, probate and estate administration, and estate litigation.
Rachel works closely with clients to understand their needs, to develop bespoke estate plans to suit their individual circumstances, and to ensure that her clients achieve the best possible results in an efficient manner.
Prior to joining KCL Law, Rachel worked as a Law Graduate practising in estate planning, estate administration and litigation.
Admitted to practice in May 2021, Rachel holds a Bachelor of Laws from Deakin University and is member of Law Institute of Victoria.
To start your estate planning with Rachel, click here.
Areas of practice
- Wills and testamentary trusts
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Medical treatment decision making
- Binding death benefit nominations
- Variations and appointments
- Grant of Representation applications
- Estate administration
- Family provision claims
- Law Institute of Victoria
Admitted to practice
- May 2021 — Supreme Court of Victoria