BA, LLB (Melb)
Legal secretary: Amanda Fitch
+61 3 8600 8806
Hayley practises principally in estate and succession planning, estate disputes and litigation, and elder law disputes, including guardianship and administration.
Prior to joining the firm, Hayley has worked for a number of law firms where she has assisted clients from all walks of life in a variety of estate matters. She also worked for one of Victoria’s largest trustee companies giving her unique insight into the areas of guardianship, administration, and trust management, as well as working with some of Victoria’s most vulnerable citizens.
Hayley is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria and takes an active role on their Elder Law Section Executive Committee.
Hayley was admitted to practice in 2011, after completing a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Laws from The University of Melbourne.
To start your estate planning with Hayley, click here.
Areas of practice
- Testator’s family maintenance claims in the Supreme and County Court
- Commencing and defending will challenges
- Removal of executors and trustees
- Representing beneficiaries’ interests (including minors and those under a disability)
- Applications to VCAT for the appointment or revocation of guardians, administrators and attorneys
- Aged care issues and elder law issues and disputes
- Advice in relation to breach of duties by attorneys and VCAT appointed administrators
- Litigation on behalf of minors or persons under a disability
- Advising and assisting executors
- Complex and contested probate applications
- Supreme Court proceedings for judicial advice as to the administration of an estate
- Powers of Attorney
- Medical treatment decision making
- Testamentary trusts and asset protection
- Law Institute of Victoria
Admitted to practice
- 2011 — Supreme Court of Victoria