BA, LLB (Hons) (Monash)
Legal secretary: Amanda Fitch
+61 3 8600 8824
A Lawyer in our Estate Group, Gabrielle’s practice includes advising individuals on a wide range of estate matters, including estate and succession planning, probate and estate administration, and estate disputes and litigation.
Gabrielle takes a comprehensive and pragmatic approach to her practice, while working closely with clients to ensure they achieve their objectives.
Prior to joining the firm, Gabrielle worked for Scanlan Carroll Solicitors where she worked across various areas of practice, including wills and estates, family law and commercial and consumer law. More specifically, Gabrielle gained valuable knowledge and experience in estate planning, assisting clients with their wills, testamentary trusts, enduring powers of attorney, appointment of medical treatment decision maker, binding death benefit nominations, and deeds of family arrangement. She also gained experience in Grant of Probate and Letters of Administration applications.
Gabrielle was admitted to practice in September 2020, after completing a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Laws with Honours from Monash University. Gabrielle is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria.
To start your estate planning with Gabrielle, click here.
Areas of practice
- Power of Attorney
- Medical treatment decision making
- Testamentary trusts and asset protection
- Binding death benefit nominations
- Deeds of family arrangement
- Probate applications
- Letters of Administration applications
- Estate administration
- Family provision claims
- Applications to remove executors or administrators
- Defending and initiating will challenges
- Interpretation and construction of wills
- Law Institute of Victoria
Admitted to practice
- 2020 — Supreme Court of Victoria