Prior to joining the firm, Catherine worked in strata management for almost 15 years where she gained a deep understanding of the owners corporation industry from first-hand experience. Catherine’s approach to her practice is to ensure the best outcome in a pragmatic and cost-efficient manner.
Catherine is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria, Strata Community Association – Victorian Division and Property Council of Australia – Victorian Division.
Catherine was admitted to practice in 2018, after completing a Bachelor of Laws from Victoria University. She also holds a Bachelor of Business from Bond University.
Areas of practice
- Compliance and governance
- Complaints, dispute resolution and litigation
- Common property defects, repairs and maintenance
- Debt recovery
- Leasing and licensing
- Owners Corporation Act
- Owners corporation meetings
- Owners corporation rules
- VCAT hearings and mediation
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Strata Community Association
- Property Council of Australia — Victoria Division
Admitted to practice
- 2018 — Supreme Court of Victoria