Transport and Logistics
KCL Law has a strong Transport and Logistics team that works closely with the Commercial and Corporate team. The transport, logistics and stevedoring industries incorporate a large number of stakeholders — public and private businesses, transport, rail and road operators, ports and shipping, airlines and airport operators and logistics companies.
Our Transport and Logistics team works to develop an in-depth understanding of the commercial matters facing clients to assist them with their commercial needs. The team has advised an extensive client base across varied transport and logistics matters including:
- negotiating rail pathing access across Australia;
- contract drafting, negotiation and review;
- public and private joint ventures;
- competition and Consumer Act Advice;
- preparation of storage and service agreements;
- preparation of road and rail haulage agreements;
- assisting with port access agreements;
- preparation of stevedoring and related agreements;
- assisting in the sales and mergers of various transport and logistics entities;
- preparation and implementation of warehousing and distribution agreements; and
- preparation of general transport and logistics terms and conditions.
Our Transport and Logistics team is led by Principal Lawyer Darren Brown.
KCL Law © 2019
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.