KCL Law has worked on the legal aspects of franchising for as long as the firm has existed — and has kept up with the fast pace of how the sector has changed (and become more regulated) in particular in the past 10 years. Acting for both franchisors and franchisees, we regularly advise a number of key players in the franchise industry.
We have a reputation built from providing clients with:
- expertise arising from familiarity with the franchising sector in Australia;
- clear communication about what is needed, and what the implications are;
- access to senior, key lawyers who know your requirements and needs;
- interface with a highly skilled intellectual property division;
- a detailed, negotiated, fee structure so there are no surprises; and
- experience in related areas of law that inevitably intersect with franchise businesses.
If you are interested in receiving our Franchise legal updates, please click here.