Employment and Workplace Relations
KCL Law understands people and workplace culture, and it is with this understanding that we are able to achieve lasting win-win results for our clients in the field of employment and workplace relations.
Our lawyers have experience working outside of a law firm environment, coming to us from a variety of industries across both the public and private sectors. By bringing this 'real world' experience to the team, we are better equipped to help our clients make the right legal and strategic decisions by balancing commercial considerations with a thorough assessment and understanding of legal implications.
Friendly, firm and pragmatic, our team provides effective and accurate advice to a wide range of businesses, from SMEs to multinational employers across a variety of industries.
The expertise of our Employment and Workplace Relations team includes:
- Advocacy in Fair Work Commission matters
- Discrimination and adverse action issues
- Employment contracts
- Employment related litigation
- Enterprise agreements
- Executive engagements and termination
- Fair Work Ombudsman investigations and claims
- Good faith bargaining strategies
- Human resources policies
- Human resources aspects of mergers and acquisitions
- Modern award interpretation
- Occupational health & safety
- Post-employment restraints
- Redundancies and other employee terminations
- Training and seminars on employment law
- Unfair dismissals
In 2017, KCL Law's Employment and Workplace Relations practice and Principal Lawyer Meaghan Bare were recognised in the Doyle's Employment Guides, Leading Employment Law Firms (Employer Representation) — Victoria, 2017 and Leading Employment Lawyers (Employer Representation) — Victoria, 2017 respectively.
If you are interested in receiving our Employment and Workplace Relations legal updates, please click here.
KCL Law © 2018
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.