Banking and Finance (Property and Corporate)
Our Banking and Finance team regularly advise on property and structured finance transactions across all sectors of the industry. We offer our clients an in-depth knowledge of the industry and its key players, together with legal and technical excellence.
Our Banking and Finance team is well-versed with all relevant documentation, and associated legal advice, including:
- loan and security documents for both senior and junior lenders in relation to senior, mezzanine and preferred equity facilities;
- construction funding including tripartite agreements, step-in deeds and design and construct contracts;
- advising on ownership and structuring of lending and borrowing entities including companies, trusts and joint ventures;
- undertaking due diligence on property and other assets, including title, sale contracts (including off the plan sales), planning, environment, contamination, leases and construction contracts;
- syndication and participation structures and security sharing agreements;
- guarantees and indemnities;
- priority and subordination;
- PPSR registration and discharges; and
- workouts, forbearance and enforcement.
Our Banking and Finance clients have included banks and other institutional and quasi-institutional lenders, private family businesses, investors, developers, corporate and personal borrowers and guarantors.
If you are interested in receiving our banking and finance legal updates, please click here.
KCL Law © 2020
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.