BA, LLB (ANU)
Legal secretary: Emily Raggatt
+61 3 8600 8864
A key member of KCL Law’s Family Law practice, Tina provides her clients with empathetic and practical solutions to their family law issues.
Since joining the firm in March 2016, Tina has advised and acted for a variety of clients on a wide range of family law-related matters, including property, parenting, divorce, financial agreements (pre, during and post relationship), intervention orders, child support and spousal maintenance. Prior to joining the firm, Tina worked at a boutique family law firm in Melbourne CBD.
In 2017, Tina was the nominated for, and finalist in, the Lawyers Weekly 30 Under 30 Awards. The awards recognise Australia’s brightest young lawyers, who are making a true impact on the profession early on in their careers.
Tina was admitted to practice in 2014, after completing a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Laws from The Australian National University in 2013. Tina also speaks fluent Korean.
Areas of practice
- Asset protection
- Child support agreements
- Child support disputes
- Children's / parenting matters:
- living arrangements
- change of name
- parental responsibility
- family violence
- Complex financial matters
- Consent orders
- De facto relationships
- Family trusts
- Financial agreements, including superannuation
- Interstate, international and cross-jurisdictional matters
- Intervention orders
- Mediation and alternative dispute resolution
- Pre nuptial agreements
- Property settlements — married, de facto and same sex
- Restraining orders
- Spousal maintenance
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Law institute of Victoria
Admitted to practice
- 2014 — High Court of Victoria