BA, LLB (Melb)
Legal secretary: Natalie Portelli
(03) 8600 8814
A key member of KCL Law’s Employment and Workplace Relations practice, Natasha has advised businesses on a wide range of employment and industrial relations matters.
Natasha’s approach to her practice is pragmatic and she works closely with clients to deliver commercially sensible outcomes, ensuring that they understand the legal process each step of the way. Natasha has worked across a range of industries with specific experience acting for clients within senior management, and in the local government and engineering sectors.
Natasha has extensive experience appearing in proceedings at the Fair Work Commission and the Federal Court, and is a confident litigator.
Before joining the firm, Natasha worked as a lawyer for a union representing the interests of its professional employees. Prior to that, she worked for an ASX-listed compliance business.
Natasha was admitted to practice in 2013, after completing a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Laws from The University of Melbourne. In addition, Natasha is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria and LAWASIA.
Areas of practice
- Employment and workplace relations
- Advocacy in Fair Work Commission, Federal Circuit Court and Federal Court matters
- Discrimination and adverse action claims
- Employment contracts
- Employment-related litigation
- Enterprise agreements and enterprise bargaining
- Human resources policies
- Modern award interpretation
- Performance management
- Post-employment restraints
- Redundancies and other employee terminations
- Training and seminars on employment law
- Unfair dismissals
- Law Institute of Victoria