BA, JD (Melb)
Legal secretary: Lily Ly
+61 3 8600 8814
A member of KCL Law’s Employment and Workplace Relations practice, Greta acts for clients from across a range of industries advising on employment and industrial relations matters.
Greta takes a pragmatic approach to her practice. She works closely with clients to deliver commercially sensible outcomes, ensuring that they understand the legal process each step of the way.
Before joining the firm, Greta worked for a top tier national law firm in workplace relations, commercial litigation, and environment and planning, where she gained invaluable experience acting for large public and private companies from a range of industries, as well as government clients.
Greta was admitted to practice in 2017, after completing a Juris Doctor at The University of Melbourne. Greta also holds a Bachelor of Arts majoring in the French language, literature and international studies.
Greta is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria and Industrial Relations Society of Victoria.
Areas of practice
- Employment and workplace relations
- Advocacy in Fair Work Commission, Federal Circuit Court and Federal Court matters
- Discrimination and adverse action claims
- Employment contracts
- Employment-related litigation
- Enterprise agreements and enterprise bargaining
- Human resources policies
- Modern award interpretation
- Performance management
- Post-employment restraints
- Redundancies and other employee terminations
- Training and seminars on employment law
- Unfair dismissals
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Industrial Relations Society of Victoria
Admitted to practice
- 2017 — Supreme Court of Victoria