Legal secretary: Lisa Richardson
+61 3 8600 8807
A lawyer in our Commercial and Corporate practice, Girish provides clients with strategic and pragmatic commercial and corporate advice.
Girish has experience across a range of corporate and commercial legal matters, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, shareholder agreements and distribution agreements, both domestically and internationally. He also has experience in relation to intellectual property, competition, franchising, sponsorship, vineyard management and liquor licensing.
Prior to joining KCL Law in May 2016 (then called Kliger Partners), Girish worked at a specialist commercial law firm where he gained valuable experience practising interstate.
He has a Bachelor Laws from The University of South Australia and is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria and the Australia India Business Council.
Areas of practice
- Company mergers and acquisitions
- Competition and Consumer Act
- Corporations Act
- Guarantees and indemnities
- Investment dealings
- Negotiations of commercial agreements
- Partnership and joint ventures
- Privacy Act
- Sale and purchase of businesses
- Shareholder dealings
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australia India Business Council