BA, LLB (Monash)
Legal secretary: Monica Cassar
+61 3 8600 8882
Evan has been a member of the Family Law team for the past year working closely with Gesualda Li Rosi, Principal Lawyer and Accredited Family Law Specialist. His practice includes assisting across a broad range of family law matters, including parenting, property and child support.
Evan takes an empathetic and considered approach to his practice, with a view of achieving enduring outcomes for his clients in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
Prior to joining the firm, Evan gained experience working for a number of boutique generalist and specialised Melbourne law firms, predominantly in the area of family law and property law, while completing his Bachelor of Laws.
Evan was admitted to practice in July 2020, after completing a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Laws from Monash University. He is a member of Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia and Law Institute of Victoria and speaks fluent Greek.
Areas of practice
- Child support including assessments and agreements
- Divorce applications
- Marriage, de facto and same-sex relationships
- Property matters including spousal and adult child maintenance
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Law Institute of Victoria
Admitted to practice
- 2020 — Supreme Court of Victoria