Legal secretary: Lisa Richardson
(03) 8600 8867
Darren has practised principally in commercial law since 1999.
A substantial portion of his practice is within the transport, logistics and stevedoring industry. Over the years Darren has developed an extensive client base in this area and assisted clients with such varied transport and logistics related matters including:
- Negotiating rail pathing access throughout Australia;
- Preparation of "pick and pack" storage and service agreements;
- Preparation of both road and rail haulage agreements;
- Assisting with port access agreements;
- Preparation of stevedoring and related agreements;
- Assisting in the sale/merger of various transport and logistics entities;
- Preparation and implementation of single-source (3PL - Third Party Logistics) warehousing and distribution agreements; and
- Preparation of general transport and logistics terms and conditions.
Darren has developed an in-depth understanding of commercial matters and brings a distinctive approach in assisting clients with their commercial needs.
Areas of practice
- Business structures
- Business transactions
- Contract drafting, negotiation and advice
- Corporate advice
- Guarantees and indemnities
- Terms and conditions of trade
- Transport and logistics
Admitted to practice
2000 — Victoria
- Law Institute of Victoria