Legal secretary: Michelle Morvan
(03) 8600 8806
Colin is a Senior Associate in the Property team and comes from a diverse background with experience in-house and in private practice across Scotland and the Northern Territory.
Colin’s experience includes advising on commercial leasing, acting for developers, negotiating and reviewing of business sale and purchase agreements, and acting for government departments and councils on legal issues.
Colin has previously worked with a range of clients from SME’s to multinationals and with experience both in-house and at legal firms, he is able to see matters from both sides and has the ability to deliver the most effective solutions to clients.
Areas of practice
- Commercial leasing for both lessor and lessee
- Commercial, retail and industrial sales and purchases
- Advice on liquor, gaming and tobacco licensing
- Joint venture developments
- Advice on tender submissions
- Project development agreements
- Acting for developers in subdivision and developments
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Law Institute of Victoria