Legal secretary: Jennifer Hawke
+61 3 8600 8806
A highly valued member of KCL Law’s Property team, Colin’s practice includes acting for residential and commercial property developers in negotiating and reviewing Contracts of Sale, advising on Joint Venture Agreements and all other property related matters, including lease disputes, boundary disputes and protection works. He also has extensive experience advising on commercial and retail leasing for both landlord and tenants.
Prior to joining KCL Law, Colin had worked both interstate and abroad with experience in-house and in private practice, and advised a range of clients from SME’s to multinationals on property related matters. It's Colin’s diverse background and experience that enables him to see matters from both sides and to deliver the most effective commercial solutions to clients.
Colin joined KCL Law (then called Kliger Partners) in November 2014 and was appointed Special Counsel, effective 1 July 2018.
Areas of practice
- Commercial, retail and industrial sales and purchases
- Commercial and retail leasing
- General commercial agreements
- Guarantees and indemnities
- Joint venture developments
- Liquor licensing
- Mortgages and security documentation
- Project development agreements
- Project management agreements
- Sale and purchase of businesses
- Subdivision and developments
- Law Institute of Victoria